Whether you’re ready to walk or run your first 5K or are a seasoned racer and wanting to improve your fitness, speed, strength, and flexibility in a group setting—this is the training group for you! Welcoming all bodies and fitness abilities, we will spend some of the most beautiful months of Lake Havasu City’s weather to enjoy the outdoors and get race-ready!
Training Program Includes:
- Weekly group walk/runs and stretching (Saturdays @ 7am—various locations in Havasu)
- Ongoing endurance nutrition support specific to your individual needs
- Full (written) 5K training plan for independent workouts
- Group accountability and fun
- (Optional) 60-minute Monday night virtual meeting for a 20-minute guided body-weight resistance strength workout, group discussion on hot topics (gear, fueling, recovery, etc), and to address any additional support issues (Meeting recorded, even if you can’t attend, you’ll still have access!)
Round 1: Havasu Balloon Festival 5K (Race Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023)
Meets Saturday, October 8, 2022, through Saturday, January 21, 2023 (Dark dates: 10/29/22, 12/24/22)
Round 2: Havasu Half 5K or Half Marathon (Saturday, April 15, 2023)
Meets Saturday, January 28, 2023, through Saturday, April 15, 2023 (No dark dates; subject to change)
Investment: $147/round or $267 for both rounds (Race registration not included; participant must complete their own registrations and waivers as required by race organizers)
(*If you are planning to attempt the 4/15/23 half marathon, both rounds are recommended to build endurance and ensure safe and healthy racing for the participant—a half marathon training plan will be provided in place of the 5K training plan)
Registration for each round closes 3 weeks after the start of each round to provide participant adequate training time to enjoy a safe and fun experience.
To register, email email@example.com, message Stephanie Lueras on social media, or text 602-621-3392.
Both races have a virtual option if you aren’t local or available on race day here in Lake Havasu City—the only thing you will miss if you aren’t with us in person through the training process is our Saturday group workouts, but we’ll be sure to include you in the encouragement and accountability of those workouts, so you still feel like part of the group!
*This is an independent program of Heart and Sole Fitness & Wellness LLC and not in conjunction with any specific race organizer